1.16.2008

i almost missed it!

lovely friends and readers, please join me as i celebrate my first full year of blogging... my blogiversary! with all the unwelcome excitement of the past two months, i almost missed it. what fun to read back over my first post and think of how long ago that felt and how quickly this year has passed! one year ago i began writing, with no expectation that anyone would necessarily ever read, intending to use this space as an outlet for new ideas and a scrapbook of projects in their various stages of progress. along the way there's been a launch party, a craft-in, lots of inspiration, and more than a few big dreams.

thank you so much, those of you who have joined me! as a thank you to all of you, i'd like to open a little drawing... everyone that leaves a comment on this post from now until february 28th will be entered to win a fun thank you package of ellebee studio goodies! this is a great time for anybody out there who may be lurking to come say hello... and hey, we all love free stuff. so leave a little hello for me if you've been meaning to introduce yourself. i'd love to meet you! (ps- it's super easy. just click "comments" at the very bottom of my writing here and leave your name and email so i can let you know if i draw your name). i'll extend it to february 28th (my mom's birthday) because if you're anything like me, it helps to have a little extra time to accomplish all the i've-been-meaning-to-do-thats. plus, i'll be looking forward to sending out that cheerful package!
Avatar2

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails