7.09.2008

my day in favorites.

~favorite $10 purse from target (except for my black polka dot one, which is my other favorite $10 purse from target!):

IMG_1187

~new favorite handmade earrings! (potentially coming soon to a shop near you):

IMG_1189

IMG_1191

~and of course, one of my very favorite surprises to wake up to! (and one yesterday, too! they always seem to come in twos).

~and lastly but not leastly, my new favorite tool that i cannot wait to test out! i'll be so glad for this move to be over so that i can get my new little space organized and dive right in to fun new creating. i've been absolutely overflowing with new ideas for the shop, and here's a little hint, most of them involve this new tool! i'm getting ready to launch some totally new lines in the fall!

IMG_1197

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails